At Healesville House Luxury Accommodation, most guests have been very considerate in their use and care of the homes. However, we are still required to bring the following conditions of renting the homes to your attention for your complete understanding. By renting the homes you are agreeing to these terms & conditions. Please contact us if you are unsure or have any questions about these conditions. We can also be contacted 24 hours on 0437 773 223 during your stay should you have any questions about the houses & their amenities.
We request the accommodation is returned to us in the condition presented on arrival. We kindly ask that you place all rubbish in the bins provided, including recyclables & put used dishes in the dishwasher before you leave. Please leave wet towels in the bathroom and not on the beds.
ARRIVING & LEAVING
- The check-in & check-out times can be altered if pre-arranged with us. Please contact us if you would like an early check-in or late check-out.
- Healesville House Luxury Accommodation properties are rented solely for short-term holiday accommodation and may not be used for parties, functions or conducting business from the premises.
- We request all keys to the house are kept in a safe place. The loss or non-return of a key will incur the full cost of replacing all locks and cutting of keys.
- For DIRECT Bookings
- Any booking cancelled due to COVID 19 travel restrictions will not be charged.
- Bookings cancelled prior to 7 days before the start of the reservation will not be charged.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the start of the reservation date will be charged the full rate unless the cancelled nights are rebooked.
- There is no refund for an early or unscheduled departure.
- For Bookings Made Via 3RD PARTY Platforms (bookings.comm, airbnb.com, etc)
- Cancellations are managed under the Terms & Conditions on which the booking is made. Details of those fees are available on the website on which the booking was made.
- Exceptions to those policies is not within the control of Healesville House and exceptions cannot be accommodated.
SMOKE FREE HOMES
- Please do not smoke in the house. If you like to smoke, please do so outside with all windows & doors closed. We have provided an ashtray for your cigarette butts outside. Please do NOT butt your cigarettes out on any part of the house as doing so is a potential fire hazard
- Pets are not permitted within the house or grounds of Healesville House at all. Sorry, We cannot make any exceptions.
ARE YOU PREPARING FOR YOUR WEDDING?
- When a bride or groom and/or her or his party plan to stay at one of Healesville House Luxury Accommodation properties, we kindly ask you to remember that the other properties nearby are private residences and only designated areas may be used for parking. We kindly request you do not park on the lawn please.
- If you move furniture, could you kindly return it to its original placement and please take care so that floors and walls are not scratched or marked.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
- No responsibility is taken for personal items left on premises during or after departure. Healesville House Luxury Accommodation does not accept liability for any injury, damage, loss of additional expenses caused directly or indirectly by events, which are beyond our control. Guests are required to ensure all windows and doors are locked when leaving the premises.
- The guest responsible for the booking hereby authorises Healesville House Luxury Accommodation to collect credit card details and to retain those details until the Company Manager or his agent has checked the property after your departure.
- Breakages or damages not caused by normal wear and tear will be charged to your credit card and an itemised account will be provided to you. In the event that the property has been damaged, whether such damages are wilful or not, it is the sole and absolute discretion of the owner, without reference, to enter a debit on the supplied credit card details of the guest and the guest hereby authorises the Healesville House Luxury Accommodation to do so. Should you soil any linen or towels to the extent that it cannot be used again, the full replacement cost will be charged to your credit card.
- Nothing in this agreement shall compromise the rights of Healesville House Luxury Accommodation to issue legal proceedings in Victoria or elsewhere, at its discretion seeking damages and/or any claim, which may arise by reason of the negligence and/or wilful damage of the guests and/or invitees whatsoever. All guests of Healesville House Luxury Accommodation or any invitee of a guest who enters the premises are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these conditions.
We thank you for your compliance with these conditions. Please contact us on Ph. 0437 773 223 or email us if you have any questions.